All domestic and foreign corporations in Pohnpei must file an annual report with the State Registrar of Corporations between January 1 and March 1, each year.
Corporation kaoros me wia corporation en wein Pohnpei oh pil corporation teikan me wia ahn mehn likihkahn udahn pahn kapidelong de file annual repwoht rehn registrar en corporations en wein Pohnpei an pwungen senweri 1 oh mahs 1 en pahr ehu kaoros.
Please call 320-6689 for more information.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.